Studio Automat is a family owned business. The brothers, James and Gugi van der Velden, renovated and furnished the place themselves. And they have quite a sense of style. James is an interior designer and Gugi is a filmmaker. When it came to furnishing the place they thought: Berlin vibes. Though not too industrial. Despite the openwork walls and a gigantic conference table, there is certainly a homely atmosphere here. Is it the plants, or that inspiring bookcase? You tell us. The brothers also considered the catering. Think: homemade soup and organic sandwiches.
- COVID-19 - adjusted capacity based on 1.5 meters social distancing (only applicable for meetings): max. 12 people.
The owners of Studio Automat are not averse to renovations. They first transformed a former car park into the current studio. And then added this boardroom. It can be used as a break-out space, or rented separately. For example, for a brainstorming session or a presentation with up to 15 people. This spacious and bright location is centrally located in De Pijp neighbourhood. Very nice for a short stroll during your brainstorming break.
- WiFi, LCD screen, sound box
- Available on request: flip charts with markers
- Various lunch and drink options available
- Boardroom: 90m2
- Boardroom Automat and Studio Automat can be rented separately or together
- Studio Automat
Centrally located in the city center in a quiet street in De Pijp. Within walking distance of the Ceintuurbaan / Van Woustraat tram and bus stop. Tram 4 stops at Ceintuurbaan.