Boardroom Herengracht literally bathes in light through its beautiful Art-Deco windows. A room furnished with designer furniture, relaxing views of the Herengracht and the lively Utrechtsestraat. A perfect place to gather ideas, make plans and take decisions. Suitable as an intimate setting or just meant to impress important visitors.
- COVID-19 - adjusted capacity based on 1.5 meters social distancing (only applicable for meetings): max 6 people
Boardroom Herengracht normally accommodates up to 12 people; this number has been reduced to 6 people to reflect Covid-19 restrictions. A video screen with art impressions offers all the technical ingenuity to give your presentation something extra special. With in-house catering, there is no need to leave the building and you will be served as you please. From breakfast to a warm lunch or a delicious aperitif, everything is served here with love. For a breath of fresh air or a little distraction, take a stroll along the Amstel, or visit Museum Willet Holthuysen.
- WiFi, LCD screen – with AirPlay and GoogleChrome connection, or plug in with HDMI cable
- Audio system, LCD connection
- Various breakfast, snack, lunch and drink options
- Suitable for private dining
- Easily accessible by public transport and multiple parking options nearby
Boardroom Herengracht is located on the corner of Herengracht and Utrechtsestraat. Easily accessible from Central Station via tram 4 (Rembrandtplein or Keizersgracht stop), or metro 51, 53 and 54. Arriving by car? You can park in The Bank or Stopera parking garage.