In one of the three Boardrooms you can brainstorm with up to 14 people (COVID UPDATE: due to updated restrictions the maximum amount of participants has been reduced to 7 people to reflect 1.5m social distancing measures). You can rent the Bar and Lounge for a larger meeting or event. You might also wish to eat there. Delicious food. The chefs at the Baxter Building can do everything, such as, prepare tasty walking dinners during your brainstorming session. Or simple snacks, a private dinner, lunch, drinks, or breakfast. Or all of the above. Done enough talking? Time for a short break. Take a walk around the neighborhood: pass by the Stopera, the Amstel, Artis and the Hortus Botanicus. And then back again.
- COVID-19 - adjusted capacity based on 1.5 meters social distancing (only applicable for meetings)
- Loma Lima: max 7 people; Icaria: max 6 people; Nicoya: 4 people; Okinawa: 4 people; Sardinia: 8 people.
The Building has class. Style. And the very best brainstorming rooms. They have been lovingly designed by award-winning architectural firm TANK. The Boardrooms are perfect for meetings that are just that little bit more special. Those with international guests. Distinguished visitors. The board. Or for brainstorming sessions that demand a James Bond atmosphere. Enter. Sit down. Take a deep breath. First take a sip of that vodka-martini, shaken – not stirred, and then get down to business.
- WiFi, projector, VGA, HDMI, Apple TV, LED screen
- video and conference calls
- flip chart, paper, stationary and wireless presenter / clicker available
- additional break-out space available for booking
- various catering options available
Baxter Building is located in the heart of the city center, around the corner from Waterlooplein, and is easily accessible by public transport (metro 51, 53 and 54 from Central Station) and by car. You can park in the secure car park around the corner (Markerhoven, Anne Frankstraat 220).