You can host a brainstorm session or meeting here for hours on end. You can also plan a photoshoot, get-together or team building event. But you don’t have to. For those who have had it all: roll out your yoga mat and try a downward facing dog or a simple meditation. The hosts of this stylish canal house not only ensure that your brainstorming session runs smoothly, they are also happy to host a yoga class. Nice bonus. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The menu is, to say the least, impressive. Tasty and healthy.
- COVID-19 - adjusted capacity based on 1.5 meters social distancing (only applicable for meetings)
- long modular tables accommodate up to 8 persons, boardroom set-up accommodates up to 8 persons, safety screens available on request
Green. Bright. Airy. With a swing. The Canal House is also referred to as a downtown oasis. And rightly so. This canal house is on the Krom Boomsloot, centrally located in the Nieuwmarkt neighborhood. You will experience immediate relaxation here. And fresh ideas. This location can be transformed into your ideal brainstorming space. Arrange the tables and chairs into a U-shape. Or a café or boardroom setting. If you can’t decide: the hosts of MMousse, the creative agency behind Canal House, are happy to think along with you.
- WiFi, projector, projection wall, sound box
- Flip chart, toolbox with paper and markers
- various lunch, drink and dinner options
- walking distance from Amsterdam Central Station
Krom Boomsloot 8 is a 15-minute walk from Central Station. And a two-minute walk from metro stop Nieuwmarkt (exit: Koningsstraat) via the Noord-Zuid line. Good news for motorists: you can park nearby on the surrounding streets or car park Oosterdok. This car park offers a special rate for long-term parking.