Studio Automat was formerly used as a car park. And once ¬– long ago – it even served as an ice cream factory. There are no traces of the latter; only of the former. The current owners decided to leave the walls intact after a complete renovation. This gives Studio Automat a tough and industrial appearance. Think: open walls and raw materials. But, luckily, with floor heating. And a long lunch table and many break-out areas.
Studio Automat is centrally located in neighbourhood De Pijp. This location consists of two joint buildings which you can completely customize to your liking. Need an exhibition space, meeting room, workshop space, or a press event location? Then you’ve come to the right place. Feel free to play with the layout. Go for a theater or square setup. Or have a meeting in a U-shape. What you will certainly not lack in this gigantic space (250m2) is daylight; it seeps in through the enormous skylights.
- WiFi, projector and projection wall available
- For larger groups: professional audio set with BOSE speakers, microphone and mixing console can be booked
- 2 flip charts, paper and markers
- Spacious open kitchen; ideal for serving lunch
- Various catering options for every budget
- Daylight lit studio by way of skylights
- Many props available (free to use)
- Additional room available for booking: Boardroom Automat
Centrally located in the city center in a quiet street in De Pijp. Within walking distance of the Ceintuurbaan / Van Woustraat tram and bus stop. Tram 4 stops at Ceintuurbaan.