The designers of TANK are responsible for TANK Station, their own office space situated in the city center. Lucky you. TANK Station can be rented out for meetings, events, photography shoots and film recordings. There are three spaces available; The Living, The Boardroom and The Playroom, covering 245m2.
The Living (170m2) is not only stylish. It’s also enormous. A bright, spacious location with high ceilings. Very suitable for that lecture, presentation or press event. More intimate settings are made possible by use of the seating areas. The Living is well stocked with unique interior pieces, designer furniture and plenty of greenery.
The Playroom (29m2) boasts an impressive view of Rembrandtplein – it’s bright, spacious and has a multifunctional design table which is also suitable for a ping-pong tournament.
The Boardroom (46m2) features an impressive table, which TANK has designed especially for this space. The large lamp above the table is also an original design by TANK. An authentic tower bay window offers magnificent views of Rembrandtplein. For more information: The Boardroom.
- WiFi, large, mobile LCD screen with a built-in speaker and a wireless Apple TV connection;
- Logitech MeetUp-conference camera
- Three different spaces which can be rented separately or in combination: The Living, The Boardroom and The Playroom;
- Huge patio doors and a wide balcony;
- Plenty of daylight streaming through the high windows;
- 2 flip charts, paper, markers, post its, pens, and pencils available;
- Various catering options available;
- Location host present;
- Apart from a number of fixed furniture items, TANK Station may be rented empty at an additional cost for the deployment of our construction and dismantling team;
TANK Station is located on Rembrandtplein and is situated on the top floor of a monumental building (accessible by lift), with fantastic views of the city center.
Tram 4 and tram 14 stop in front of the door. Much like bus 285 and bus 287. And the metro. Motorists can park nearby at car park ‘The Bank’ (Amstelstraat 12), and at the Stopera (Waterlooplein 28). If you park at ‘The Bank, ignore the ‘no entry’ signs; the car park is accessible. Loading and unloading is permitted in front of the door between 07:00 and 11:00. Cyclists are kindly requested to park their bicycles in the Bakkerstraat around the corner.